Saturday, October 15, 2016

Reading Through the U.S. Presidential Elections & Government


It is impossible to rightly govern a nation
without God and the Bible - George Washington


...As the 2016 Presidential election is upon us I decided to do a quick study of the United States government and how it works.  I threw this together quickly and I know the time is nearly upon us but I wanted to share in case other homeschool families' wanted to do the same with their children.

I will just highlight briefly some of the books on this list although all of them are worth your time and effort for a unit study on government.

If you need a quick review of our nation's beginning you can start with The Fourth of July Story by Alice Dagliesh (or check out my American Revolution unit part 1 and part 2).


Let me know some of your favorites that might not be on this list!

(P.S. I've found many of these older books are available at no charge electronically through openlibrary.org)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.